SEPHORA EXCLUSIVE
Sephora Collection

Overnight Firming Cream • 50ml

4.2

93 Reviews

Based on Sephora International Reviews
SEPHORA EXCLUSIVE
Sephora Collection

Overnight Firming Cream • 50ml

4.2

93 Reviews

Based on Sephora International Reviews

OUT OF STOCK

Description

Skin Type:Oily, Normal, Dry, Sensitive, Combination
Skin Concerns:Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Uneven Texture, Dryness, Firmness & Elasticity, Dullness
Colour Family:Multi
Formulation:Cream
Skincare By Age:40s, 20s, Under 20, 50+, 30s

What it is:

A night face cream with 95% natural ingredients that contains natural AHAs (fruit acids) and peptides to nourish, protect the skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while sleeping. In the morning your skin is fresh, firmer and smoother

What it does:

It has a pleasant, rich texture which hydrates and nourishes the skin without leaving an oily residue. It contains natural fruit acids (AHAs) derived from lemons and oranges which are known to exfoliate and soften the skin, as well as natural peptides obtained from seaweed, known for its tightening effect on the skin. Re-energized, your skin looks smoother and your complexion more luminous.

What else you need to know:

Effectiveness:
16% firmer after 28 days’ use (1)
85% felt their skin was softer (2)

(1) Clinical scoring performed on 24 volunteers after 28 days’ use
(2) Percentage of women satisfied after using product for 7 days. Satisfaction test performed on 100 volunteers.

Good for your skin:

  • 95% of ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 5% are mainly included to improve the product’s sensory appeal and storage properties.
  • Clinically proven tolerance. Suits all types of skin, even the more sensitive.
  • Made without animal-derived raw materials.

    Eco-friendly packaging:
  • 65% of this jar is made from plastic produced from sugar cane residue, the box is made of cardboard from sustainably managed forests, decorated using plant-based ink.

  • Learn more about Sephora’s Clean initiatives here, including the list of “formulated without” ingredients and what makes a brand Clean + Planet Positive.
  • Disclaimer

    + View Full Description

    Ingredients

    Product Claims:Anti Oxidants, Sulphate free, AHAs, Paraben Free, Vitamins
    Aqua (Water), C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Pca, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citric Acid, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum.

    How To

    Every night on a clean, dry face and neck.

    Additional Information

    Return Policy:
    Name of commodity:Night Cream
    Country Of Origin:France
    Shelf Life:2 years
    All products despatched will have a minimum of 6 months left for expiry
    Net quantity:1 N
    Customer Care Email:[email protected]
    Customer Care Phone:+91 9885 140 140
    :
    Marketed By:Reliance Luxe Beauty Limited, Main Building, Naroda Road, NA, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad- 380025, Gujarat, India